What do we offer you?
- Wheelers MTB holiday guided weeks cost €550
- Minimum 3 people
- €375 for long weekend costs: includes 4 nights & 3 days riding.
- Additional days on any stay can be added for an extra €90
- Additional non riders for a weeks stay €270
- Additional non riders for a 4 nights stay €170
- What your money gets you:
Fully qualified MIAS level 1 and 2 tuition, guiding, full-time vehicle uplifts and support, airport transfers, villa accommodations, daily breakfast and evening meals cooked by our qualified chef, fresh towels on request, fresh bedding changed mid week and unlimited WIFI
- For your stay you will need the following:
Your regular riding kit and we advise you to bring a body Armour,knee pads,elbow pads, goggles and a full face helmet and this is a must for your stay with us INSURANCE – a proof of medical insurance covering you for extreme sports just in case. No insurance no riding!
On your holiday it will include breakfast and evening meals. Breakfasts consist of a buffet, unlimited tea, coffee and fruit juices
Choice of cereals, fruit selection, bread, toast and condiments, yogurts
- Dinner will be aimed to fill you up after an epic days riding, and you will be given a choice of what you would like prior to heading out in the mornings
- Fridge stacked with the finest Portuguese beer
- Please ensure your bike is in full working order. Although we are able to sort most problems we would not want you losing valuable riding time
- bikes advised for the mountain should have a minimum of 6" travel
- if possible a spare set of tyres
- we also advise that tyres should be downhill specific, whether you are on enduro or downhill bikes
- Use of the hot tub for the week is an additional 100 euros per group booking.
- The best airport to fly into is Porto airport
- PLEASE NOTE FLIGHTS ARE NOT INCLUDED BUT ARE AS LITTLE AS £50 RETURN
- IF A CANCELATION IS MADE 6 WEEKS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL, THE DEPOSIT IS NON REFUNDABLE
- IF A CANCELATION IS MADE 4 WEEKS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL, ANY PAYMENT IS NON REFUNDABLE